Friday, January 9, 2009

cool tracie terry tattoos



My Killjoy Inspired Tattoo
My Killjoy Inspired Tattoo
My Chemical Romance/Killjoy inspired tattoo!Three weeks after I got it, its still a teensy bit bruised.But I am very happy indeed Designed, drawn and tattooed by the talented Tom McMillan of The Ta...
thumbnail

07.21.2010 soot sprites
07.21.2010 soot sprites
susuwatari behind sam's ear :]
thumbnail

Japanese Cherry Blossoms
Japanese Cherry Blossoms
Tattoo Design Cherry Blossoms and clouds with filigreePlease DO NOT use without my permissionThank YouSorry for the picture quality no scanner at the moment
thumbnail

Octopus Psychology
Octopus Psychology
Been battling whether or not I wanted to post this as I didn't want someone else to have the chance to place this on their body as well no longer making it a unique piece to me. But here I am gambl...
thumbnail

Best ink yet
Best ink yet
Someone on flickr just brought to my attention this brilliantly executed inking of Q7. I didn't see how to get in touch with the artist or the canvas, but if either of you are reading this, THANK Y...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment