Thursday, January 22, 2009

irene flowers tattoos



Kyokushin Neko-dachi
Kyokushin Neko-dachi
A wonderful girl with a kyokushin kanji tattoo. Kyokushin, full contact karate.I do not own the girl, so I can not use her to my liking. Neither can you.
thumbnail

black n white tattoo
black n white tattoo
the model is my wife..the photographer isDustspots.
thumbnail

Changing Koi
Changing Koi
Less than an hour in Photoshop to add tattoo.Honest Critique always appreciated!
thumbnail

Growing strong, growing ground
Growing strong, growing ground
[EDIT 20-12-09] I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who faved and commented on this and my other artwork! I am so happy you guys like what I do! [/EDIT]The idea behind this one was to create...
thumbnail

Do you like my tattoo?
Do you like my tattoo?
.
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment