Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jill & Ramona Locked in Twitter/Facebook War

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/41311-jill-zarin-ramona-singer-locked-in-twitter-and-facebook-war/1305911790_jill-ramona-290.jpgJill Zarin and Ramona Singer are at war, this time on Facebook and Twitter!

After Thursday night's episode of Real Housewives of New York, the two took their beef to their social media platforms and began battling it out virtually.

Although Zarin, 47, and Singer, 54, have had a tumultuous relationship as of late, the real drama ensued when Singer showed up at Zarin's charity lunch toting a crate of her own pinot grigio, under what she claimed was a request from Zarin's assistant. The two went head-to-head at the door.

"When Jill saw the wine in my arms, she asked why did I brought it," Singer penned in her BravoTV blog Friday. "I said 'your assistant asked me to.' She replied, 'No, he did not,' and I was flabbergasted. 'Do I need to show you the email he sent me?' I replied and she just stormed away. Once again, Jill gets caught in a lie. I have finally realized that she is a pathological liar. She will just outright lie to make herself look good and make someone else look bad."

In true "ramotional" fashion, Singer tweeted on Thursday night: "If you want to see proof of Jill's lies check out my Facebook page tomorrow morning!"

Then, on Friday, she posted an email from the former assistant -- Darren Bettencourt --on her Facebook page with the caption: "On last night's episode, Jill denied that I was ever asked to bring wine to serve to the ladies at the charity lunch. Please see the emails between our assistants confirming just that! Another Jill lie..."

Before Singer's blog went up, Zarin tweeted, "I am sure Ramona's big surprise is something to do with my assistant. She doesn't know what I asked him to do and what he TOLD me."

Zarin followed up: "I will respond to Ramona's PROOF in my next newsletter. Sign up at jillzarin.com."

Bettencourt, who is now Zarin's manager, told Us Weekly: “The wine was always meant for the silent auction. The emails that [Ramona] posted are taken completely out of context. I can tell you that I spoke with Ramona’s assistant and she knew fully that the wine was not being brought there to serve for the guests. Her assistant left me a crazy email that I couldn’t understand, that’s why I sent the initial email. When Ramona showed up with the wine she had every intention of drinking it, while we were under the impression that it was for the auction, to raise money for charity. We didn’t even have the right glasses to serve wine in.”

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment