Monday, May 16, 2011

Kelly Wants to Make You 'Hot' with New Book

http://cache.thenewsroom.com/mavrix_photos/2010/02/26/20100226_mavrix_kelly_bensimon_beach_bikini_preview.jpg

Kelly Bensimon doesn't just feel sexy – she wants you to feel sexy, too.

The Real Housewives of New York City star, 43, signed a deal with St. Martin's Press to write a book tentatively titled I Want to Make You Hot.

"Spend seven days with me and my expert friends and we'll have fun with exercise, eat better, dress amazing, have more fun and smile through a life that's too short," Bensimon says in a press release announcing her new project.

Bensimon, who says she feels "good about myself, my fluctuating weight and my life," hopes to inspire readers to develop a positive self-image. "Hot isn't about a waist size or a number on a scale," she says. "We can control how we look and feel, so let's get started together."

The guide – Bensimon's fourth book – will include over 40 recipes, along with tips on how to live a healthy life and have fun while doing it. It's tentatively scheduled to arrive in stores in 2012.

Credit: PEOPLE (Dhavi Shira)

No comments:

Post a Comment