Friday, May 20, 2011

Teresa & Melissa's Post-Christening Reunion



When Teresa Giudice and her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga reunite on Monday's Real Housewives of New Jersey just days after their explosive spat at Gorga's son's christening, the mood is anything but light.

While Giudice tries to make nice when she connects with Gorga at a fashion show, Gorga wants nothing of it.

"She acted exactly how I expected," Gorga says in a sneak preview from Monday's all-new episode. "I knew she'd walk in there [offering] hugs and kisses and try to make conversation as if we didn't just have an explosive christening. I knew she'd do that."

Giudice tells Us Weekly she has few memories of the christening day, which ended in her husband and brother hurling expletives and punches in a brawl that rivaled Danielle Staub's infamous 2010 hair-pulling incident.

"It's still a whole blur to me," Giudice says of the christening. "I blacked out that day and it's still blurry to me. It was a crazy day."

As the clip above shows, Giudice still holds a grudge against Gorga -- especially when she tries to befriend Caroline Manzo.

"Melissa doesn't faze me," Giudice says, before her jealousy rages when Gorga chats up Manzo.

"Melissa and [Giudice's cousin Kathy Wakile] can kiss up to [Caroline] all they want, I know she's really my friend!" Giudice snaps.

Credit: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment